THE ULTIMATE STADIUM EXPERIENCE
Score Singapore's best live sports and entertainment with the National Stadium Club!
As Asia’s premier sports and entertainment venue, the iconic National Stadium at the Singapore Sports Hub has played host to several international sporting events such as the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup, International Champions Cup, and the 28th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games, as well as big name entertainment acts such as One Direction, Jay Chou, Madonna and Coldplay.
Entertain your clients, network and strengthen partnerships as you savour the best game day experience – only at the Singapore Sports Hub!
For more information on membership, please get in touch with the National Stadium Club at email@example.com or +65 6653 9300.
Executive Suite Membership
Enjoy the thrills of the event on-site in a luxurious setting that elevates the stadium experience like no other. With 62 suites ranging in capacity from 8 to 30 persons, the Executive Suite membership delivers the ultimate hospitality experience for a large variety of purposes. Executive Suites serve as a perfect social space for networking functions with clients and associates to spending quality time with family and friends.
The Executive Suite Experience
Each Executive Suite is spacious, elegantly designed, and fully equipped with premium amenities.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Private balcony with panoramic views
- Wet bar and mini fridge
- Upscale lounge seating and bar top table with high stools
- Television, with A/V hookup available upon request
Entertain at an Elite Level
Event Day Concierge Service and VIP Entrances
- Front desk reception and suite hostesses on Event Day facilitate a bespoke end-to-end service experience for your guests
- Relish in the comfort of air-conditioned entrance lobbies with direct lift access to the Executive Suites
- Reserved parking spaces and complimentary parking for guests*
- A committed account manager will address your needs and concerns
- Guests enjoy the best seats in the house with optimum views of the action and leather padded balcony seats
- Access to all sporting**, non-sporting+ and selected Singapore Sports Hub Events is guaranteed
**Excluding Sport Singapore Designated Events and Excluded Events
+Excluding National Day Parade
Include our extensive service offerings to deliver an unforgettable experience
Premium in-suite catering at your option
- Pamper your guests with a 360° hospitality uniquely catered by SATS Delaware North
- Contemporary culinary creations are pitched to trend with creative high-notes tailored to the nature of event
- Bar-hydrology is tuned to impress with styled-labels in champagne and wine, beer and spirit and a rendition of non-alcoholic classics
- Suite branding is available upon request for long-term suite owners
National Stadium Club is easily accessible via all transport modes. Public transport by MRT and bus are the easiest forms of transport to get here.
On event days, we expect congestion due to high volume of visitors and event-goers. Please come early for a stress-free and enjoyable experience.
National Stadium Club Members' Car Park (Car Park E) is the designated car park for National Stadium Club members. The Premium Entrance, North, is located at Gate 18 and the Premium Entrance, South, is located at Gate 6.
Locations of the National Stadium Club Members' Car Park and both Premium Entrances can be found on maps below.
- Exit at Fort Road, which connects to Mountbatten Road.
- From Mountbatten Road, turn left into Stadium Boulevard.
From Central Expressway (CTE), exit into Pan Island Expressway (PIE) heading towards Changi Airport.
From Pan Island Expressway (PIE) heading towards Changi Airport
From Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) heading to East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Exit at Sims Ave and drive along Sims Way which connects to Mountbatten Road.
- From Mountbatten Road, turn right into Stadium Boulevard.
- Keep right along Sims Way and turn right into Nicoll Highway.
- Once along Nicoll Highway, turn left into Stadium Drive.
From Nicoll Highway
- In the direction from the CBD/City, turn left into Stadium Road.
- In the direction heading towards the CBD/City, turn left into Stadium Drive.
- Stadium MRT Station (CC6) is the nearest station, which exits directly into the Singapore Sports Hub (South).
- Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7) is approximately 600m walking distance from Singapore Sports Hub. This also serves as an alternative station via the Circle Line for leaving the venue.
- Kallang MRT Station (EW10) is approximately 600m walking distance under a sheltered walkway to the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Bus Service 11
Alight along Stadium Crescent (Bus Stop No. 80199), which is directly outside Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (towards the CBD/City)
In the direction towards the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop outside the National Stadium (Bus Stop No. 80219).
- Bus Service 10, 14, 16, 70, 70M or 196 (From CBD/City)
In the direction from the CBD/City, alight along Nicoll Highway at the bus stop opposite Singapore Sports Hub (Bus Stop No. 80211). Cross the sheltered overhead bridge which leads to the National Stadium.
- Stadium Place next to OCBC Aquatic Centre and Kallang Wave Mall (Location Code: I30)
- Stadium Boulevard next to OCBC Arena (Location Code: I29)
- Stadium Crescent next to the Singapore Indoor Stadium (Location Code: I28)
Pick-up Point A” is situated along Stadium Drive located at the North side of the National Stadium. Along the 100PLUS Promenade, cross over the bridge situated by Gate 14, and make your way down the second stairwell on the right.
“Pick-up Point B” is situated along Stadium Crescent, beside taxi stand I28 located at East side of Singapore Indoor Stadium. Along the 100PLUS Promenade, cross over to Singapore Indoor Stadium via overhead connection situated by Gate 2.
- We recommend Pick-up Point A if you exit at Gate 18, and Pick-up Point B if you exit at Gate 6
- Once at pick-up point, open your Grab app and type "Sports Hub" as your pick-up point
- Select either "Pick-up Point A" or "Pick-up Point B", followed by the specific bay A1-A6 or B1-B5