Qualifications and Pre-requisites:
- Qualified lawyer, with at least 5-7 years post-qualification experience (Singapore or overseas qualified)
- Strong competence in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts
- Events/entertainment and/or sports industry; Public Private Partnership projects; audit, litigation and PDPA experience and project contract management experience will be advantageous
- High level of contract management and project contract management and administration skills
- knowledge in Microsoft Word
- Strong organisational and writing skills
- Independent doer and self-starter
- Fast thinking and solution making, including smart contracting. Ability to make the contractual solutions come true as a part of the goal integrated into the goal of the internal client,
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure and in short time frames
- Knowledge in revising the industry scope of works
- Strong analytical skills and development of “what if” scenarios
- Understanding of the financial implications of the changes in the scope; Change Management
- The “out of the box” thinker
- Managing and ensuring compliance of the GS contractual obligations.
- Interpret and oversee the contractual obligations and operations between GS and other partners.
- Developing and maintaining the effectiveness and efficiency of in-house governance and internal audit programmes and compliance functions. Assisting GS departments to ensure compliance with the Venue Operating Contract/Project Agreement (VOC/PA) by establishing, overseeing and maintaining policies and procedures. A strong understanding of the VOC/PA will be required with detailed research as necessary.
- Implementing the quality management system (ISO 9001) and risk registers by working with the heads of department, process managers and key personnel.
- Managing GS Operating Procedures including the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Compliance Programme and acting as Data Protection Officer for GS.
- Drafting, negotiating and following up on the implementation of legal documents including venue hiring agreements (with hirers/promoters), memorandums of understanding, supply chain contracts, sponsorship agreements, barter agreements, letter agreements, freelance agreements and other commercial agreements.
- Drafting, negotiating and managing legal documents.
- Assessing and advising on insurance policies coverages and execution of risk evaluations
- Assessing and advising on contract commercial risks
- Reviewing and updating various documents as required for the operations of the venues, including conditions of entry and venue handbooks.
- Executing contract and subcontract management from “gravel to grave”
- Liaising with government entities, NSAs and other organisations, (availability / opening hours / variation enquiries) as required.
- Any other projects and tasks as assigned from time to time.
Interested applicants, please send in your latest resume with your passport size photo indicating your current and expected salaries as well as your notice period to: