- In conjunction with a PR Agency – create, update, and implement a long-term Public Relations Plan, and create and maintain meaningful relationships with local media.
- Serve as media spokesperson for Singapore Sports Hub as required including PR announcements and media events as they come about, including manage all stakeholder PR requests.
- Conduct monthly meeting and update Sport Singapore (Sport SG) Communications Department monthly on all matters. Follow protocol in updating Sport SG on all PR matters prior to public release.
- Maintain Communications standard operating procedures with Sport SG.
- Manage, distribute and archive daily media clipping service, and manage Media Press Kit.
- Manage and update Crisis Management Communications Plan.
- Raise profile of Singapore Sports Hub through collaboration with Government agencies such as Sport Singapore, Singapore Tourism Board, National Heritage Board, URA etc.
- Join and work with various clubs/organizations such as Public Relations Society, Rotary to raise profile of the Singapore Sports Hub.
- Create and send appropriate PR stories and opportunities to Global Spectrum Corporate Office for The Globe and other sales presentations for business development purposes.
- Give presentations about Singapore Sports Hub project as needed to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee all photography/video efforts and working with community, entertainment, and sporting events.
- Ensure Singapore Sports Hub and its events are listed in appropriate guides, listings, across all Singapore publications and in appropriate regional and international trade publications.
- Conduct research as needed on Singapore and regional demographics.
- Publicize marketing initiatives that the department is working on, such as Learning Journeys, Venue Tours and Customer Service.
- Oversee and manage creation of Singapore Sports Hub Documentary, including licensing fees, distribution rights, etc.
- Co-create Singapore Sports Hub messaging for digital and social media content.
- Other duties as assigned and are created.
- Working hours are 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Evening and weekend hours will be required at various times.
- University Degree or Polytechnic Diploma
- 5-7 years Public Relations/Media Relations Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong time-management and attention to detail
- Ability to work comfortably with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior Sports and Entertainment Industry business operations experience preferred
- Prior experience with Singapore Media, including a media list and existing relationships
- Prior experience managing Government Relations and messaging
- Prior experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Prior experience managing a PR Agency
Interested candidates are invited to apply with a comprehensive resume to:
Please include the following items in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Passport-size photograph
- Notice period / Date of Availability